Darlington Football Club is delighted to announce our new travel partnership with Virgin Trains giving our season ticket holders, 500 club members and fan membership (the Darlington Football Club Supporters Group) 25% off rail travel with Virgin Trains.
Darlington director John Tempest said; “This really is a fantastic offer from our main sponsors, Virgin Trains, and the club would strongly encourage all our supporters to take advantage of it. There are some great savings to be made for journeys on its east coast route and everywhere else on the Virgin Trains network. If you are a frequent traveller joining the DFCSG for £25 per annum could be a wise financial move.
How it Works
- Darlington Football Club 2016/17 season ticket holders, 500 Club members and DFCSG members get 25% off Advance Off-Peak fares on First and Standard Tickets
- The discount is available for journeys on its east coast route
- Book between 5th August 2016 and 30th June 2017
- Don’t forget to bring your current DFC season ticket, 500 Club or DFSCG membership card to show the Train Manager when checking your ticket. Without them you will have to pay the full fare. If you have missed buying a season ticket this year to take advantage of this offer you can join the DFCSG for £25 by clicking here
Important Key Points
- Darlington will need to be the origin station and return destination
- Southbound: Travel should be by any train timed to arrive in London 11.17 or later, Mon-Fri
- Northbound: Travel should be by any train except those timed to depart before 09.06 and 14.59-18.59 (-18.15 Fridays only) inclusive, Mon-Fri
- Online bookings only
Good to Know
- The earlier you book, the more you save
- There are no credit card or booking fees when you travel with Virgin Trains
- Discount available for two people travelling together, as long as one of you has a DFC 2016/17 season ticket, 500 CLUB Membership or DFCSG membership
- Save 25% on Advance Off-Peak Standard tickets, or take advantage of the discount and go First Class – go on, treat yourself!
- Some dates are unavailable, please check the Virgin Trains website
- This discount cannot be used with any other offer
To book your tickets and see the full T&Cs visit the VIRGIN TRAINS website by clicking here.
The passcode is Darlo
If there is a problem signing in its likely there is a problem with your email address please contact [email protected] with your name and full address and correct email address and we will contact VT to amend your details.